Activity : Health
Level : Basic
- Activity 1 – How healthy are you?
This activity aims to help learners to develop confidence in asking and responding to simple questions about health. 25 mins
- Activity 2 – A visit to the Doctor. How do you feel today?
This activity will help you extend your health vocabulary. 10 min
- Activity 3 – Registering with a Doctor or a Dentist
This activity will help you to register with your local GP or Dentist using telephone language. 20 mins
- Activity 4 – The National Health Service (NHS)
NB: For high level. 20 mins
- Activity 5 – A visit to the Supermarket (1 Hour +)
This activity will help you to practice shopping vocabulary and learn about prepositions. Below are some examples of prepositions. 10 mins
- Activity 6 – Cheering ourselves up!
What sort of activity cheers you up when you are feeling sad or stressed? Ask the questions below to as many people in the group as possible; it will help you to get to know each other! If the language is difficult, you can also act it out. 15 mins